- Age: 34
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 31 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 65 + 31 + 30 = 126
- Mandibulary: 65 + 31 + 30 = 126
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other
- Mandibular: Other
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Distalize molars to correct scissors bite of 24, 25, and, to retract anterior teeth.
- Arch expansion to solve narrow arches, and improve the arch form.
- Shift upper midline to right by 0.5mm.
- Intrude lower incisors and level curve of Spee.
- IPR lower anterior teeth, reduce black triangle space.
- Extrude and upright the posterior teeth and improve the low angle.