- Age: 28
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 20 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 40 + 21 = 61
- Mandibulary: 40 + 21 = 61
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arch form improved
- Firstly, the G6 first premolar extraction scheme was used in the upper jaw to maintain the anchorage of the upper posterior teeth. The torque control and vertical control of the upper anterior teeth achieved the desired effect, and the alignment and leveling efficiency was excellent.
- Secondly, Invisalign appliance has a good effect on the control of dental arch width. In this scheme, the mandibular expansion has not been significantly overcorrected to achieve the effect of matching the upper and lower dental arch width.
- Third, traditional rectangular attachments were used in the middle segment of the mandibular arch to control the torque and the vertical direction of the lower anterior teeth . The OB of lower anterior teeth were overcorrected to 0 mm, which basically achieved the expectation.