- Age: 26
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Lite
Total Treatment Time
- 9 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 14 + 14 = 28
- Mandibulary: 14 + 14 = 28
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Arch form improved
- The molar relationships were improved by distalization of maxillary teeth.
- Expansion and retraction were performed in both arches.
- Anterior teeth and upper dental arch intrusion by 2 mm with TADs was conducted to alleviate patient's gummy smile.
- Upper arch distalization by 1 mm with bilateral IZC TADs to achieve Class I molar and canine relationships.
- Ideal overjet was obtained by retraction of anterior teeth utilizing the existing spaces.
- Ideal overbite was obtained by intruding maxillary and mandibular anterior teeth.
- Maxillary and mandibular dental arches were aligned and maxillary and mandibular incisor inclinations were improved.