- Age: 28
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 13 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 40
- Mandibulary: 46
Aligner Wear time
- 7-10 days
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- The congenitally missing laterals space was reopened and prepared for upper lateral implants with distalization of upper canines.
- Lower midline was corrected by moving lower anterior teeth to the right using expansion and IPR.
- The previously extracted tooth 3.6 space was reopened for implant placement.
- All the treatment goals were achieved. No need for refinement aligners.