- Age: 9
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign First
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 19
- Mandibulary: 16
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This 9 y/o boy presented with deep bite and increased overjet.
- Invisalign First option was chosen for him.
- Optimized expansion support attachment for molars and class II elastics were used for arch expansion and distalisation.
- Simultaneous staging was adopted.
- Very nice results were achieved in 5 months treatment time