- Age: 11
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Teen with MA
Total Treatment Time
- 17 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 41 + 14 + 11 = 66
- Mandibulary: 41 + 14 + 11 = 66
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Invisalign was used to expand both arches first(Pre-MA phase), and then the MA appliance was used for the mandible advancement.
- The upper canine erupted during this time and the eruption guide within the aligners helped provide control.
- After 2 refinements, we completed the premolars part, and corrected the midline by class II elastic traction and upper anterior teeth with minimal IPR(about 0.2-0.3mm) . Then, we placed Hawley retainers and clear retainers on both arches for maintaining.