- Age: 27
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 22 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 65 + 15 = 80
- Mandibulary: 65 + 15 = 80
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- The staging of retraction used the frog pattern.
- In initial aligners, we continued using Class II elastics (3/16 inch, 4.5 OZ) on the right side.
- In the additional aligners., we continued using Class II elastics (3/16 inch, 4.5 OZ) on both sides.
- Optimized extrusion attachment(G3) was effective to improve UR2 in the additional aligners.