- Age: 8
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign First
Total Treatment Time
- 10 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 24
- Mandibulary: 24
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Class I relationship achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Chief complaints of the patient: gummy smile and protrusion of incisor and deep overbite.
- Designed treatment with arch expansion and molar retrogression to increase the growth space of permanent teeth.
- The upper and lower front teeth are designed to be depressed and retracted respectively.
- Improved the problems of gummy laughter and lordosis.
- The patient is satisfied with the effect and has normal head posture
- Not able to take pictures in time because of the epidemic.
- No CC