- Age: 19
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 31 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 47 + 37 + 30 = 114
- Mandibulary: 47 + 37 + 30 = 114
Aligner Wear time
- 7~10 days
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship maintained
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- The 1.2~2.2 prosthetic bridge was separated into 1.2 & 2.2 single temporary crowns, and 1.1 was extracted. The 1.1 & 2.1 pontics were made by restorative resins into aligners for esthetic reasons, meanwhile, the incisors spaces were closed by aligners.
- Teeth 1.3, 1.2, 2.2, 2.3 were mesial moved for incisors substitution, IPR in the lower arch for Bolton discrepancies, and the lower anterior teeth were leveled by frog pattern intrusion.
- The first additional aligners was designed for more 1.2 & 2.2 roots angulation correction, and more upper anterior teeth intrusion.
- Before 2nd additional aligners, new sets of 1.2 & 2.2 single temporary crowns were fabricated for soft tissue adaptation and to facilitate occlusal finishing and detailing.
- Dental Angle Class I was maintained, class I canine relationship was achieved. Normal overbite and overjet were achieved, and midline coincided.
- The permanent 1.2 & 2.2 were fabricated after the orthodontic treatment.