- Age: 51
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 12 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 23 + 21 = 44
- Mandibulary: 23 + 7 = 30
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Class II elastics were used bilaterally to avoid anchorage loss in the upper arch.
- IPR was done in the anterior teeth to match the maxillo-mandibular midlines.
- Root parallelism was achieved.