- Age: 32
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 23 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 73 + 34 + 7 = 114
- Mandibulary: 73 + 16 + 7 = 96
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- For this protrusion profile case, we extracted four 1st premolars to retract the anterior teeth.
- We did maximum anchorage of molars and staging retraction of the anterior teeth.
- For the 1st additional aligner, we uprighted the posterior teeth and used sequential distalization to decrease the overjet and bite settling.
- We also used class II elastic with the Additional Aligners.
- With expansion of both arches, patient's buccal corridor was reduced. The result was a more esthetic smile arch and improved profile.