- Age: 26
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 18 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 32 + 30 + 21 = 83
- Mandibulary: 32 + 30 + 21 = 83
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Space was opened for restoration in area of missing upper left central incisor by proclining the upper anteriors and anterior expansion.
- Lower incisor extraction provided space for retraction of lower anteriors and also correction of anterior crossbite and Class III incisor relation.
- Upper incisor extrusion was done to improve smile arc and achieve an esthetic smile.
- Long vertical conventional attachments were placed on teeth adjacent to the lower incisor extraction site to maintain root parallelism during space closure.
- Root parallelism of teeth adjacent to upper pontic space was achieved with the help of labial and palatal attachments.