- Age: 16
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 11 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 42
- Mandibulary: 12
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Class I canine and molar: sequential distalization in upper right side.
- In the upper left side, class I canine was achieved closing the diastema between canine and first premolar, and class I molar with distalization and correcting the rotation of first molar.
- Elastic class II were used from upper canines to lower second molars ,12 hours per day.
- Normal overjet and overbite were achieved by retraction and extrusion of upper anterior teeth.
- No additional aligners were prescribed.