- Age: 18
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 22 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 53 + 11 = 64
- Mandibulary: 57 + 15 = 72
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This patient is skeletal Class III(ANB=-3°) with mandibular deviation.
- Invisalign aligners have advantages on molar distalization. The lower left molars are distally moved by 3.2mm and the lower right molars are distally moved by 1mm, which help retracting the lower anterior teeth and adjusting the lower midline to the left.
- Class III elastics were used to strengthen anchorage, which can enhance expression rate of lower molar distalization.
- Expansion and IPR was used to align teeth and adjust the midline. Upper incisors add 4° negative torque to improve upper incisors proclination.