- Age: 24
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 18 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 40 + 12 + 20 = 72
- Mandibulary: 40 + 18 + 20 = 78
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- G5 was used to treat the anterior deep bite in this case.
- 4mm of lower incisor intrusion and 2mm upper incisor intrusion was used.
- Deep bite improved.
- Overjet improved.
- Leveled curve of Spee.
- Normal overjet and overbite relationships were achieved.