- Age: 28
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 18 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 48 + 16 = 64
- Mandibulary: 45 + 16 = 61
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Patient was treated with upper molar distalization, arch expansion and IPR.
- The upper left molars were distally moved by 1.1mm and the upper right molars are distally moved by 2.4mm.
- Upper incisors were retracted by 5mm.
- Leveled curve of Spee.
- Normal overjet and overbite relationships were achieved.