Class II div 2, Anterior crossbite, Narrow arches, Asymmetric arches, Mandibular midline deviation, Midline shift, Crowding, Rotations
First premolar extraction,
Phase II treatment,
Elastics: Class II,
Courtesy of Dr H. Watabe, 2023
- Age: 36
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 16 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 34 + 22 = 56
- Mandibulary: 45 + 15 = 60
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class II relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Extracted 14, 24,35.
- The lower midline was shifted 4 mm to the left.
- Staging of retraction used simultaneous movements.
- Treatment period for initial aligners was 11 months.
- Initial aligners: continued using Class II elastics (3/16 inch, 6.0 OZ ) on the right side and Class II elastics (3/16 inch, 4.5 OZ ) on the left.
- Additional aligners: Triangle elastics (3/16 inch, 4.5 OZ) were used on both sides.