- Age: 15
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 14 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 24 + 12 + 13 = 49
- Mandibulary: 37 + 15 + 16 = 68
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Invisalign works well in molar distalization and locked bite correction.
- The upper molars were distally moved by 2mm.
- 13 was fully corrected by aligner.
- Class II elastics were used to enhance maxillary anchorage and correct molar relationship.
- Upper and lower mid-lines were both adjusted.
- All teeth were aligned without labial movement by IPR.
- Molar and canine relationships were both adjusted.
- Patient and parent were pleased with the treatment outcome and short treatment time.