- Age: 8
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign First
Total Treatment Time
- 4 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 20
- Mandibulary: 20
Aligner Wear time
- 5 days
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Overjet improved
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Removable appliances used in children may not align the front teeth perfectly.
- Since the expansion of the arch is impossible due to the combination of partial braces bonding, the proclination of incisors is accompanied, which is not aesthetically pleasing.
- With Aligner, esthetic results were obtained without proclination of incisors.
- Aligners were replaced every 5 days and successful treatment results were obtained.