- Age: 31
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 23 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 54 + 37 = 91
- Mandibulary: 57 + 40 = 97
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Invisalign works well in premolar extraction case.
- The upper and lower front teeth were retracted by 9mm.
- Class II elastics were used to enhance maxillary anchorage and help retract incisors.
- MIA was a good way to work with aligners to retract front teeth.
- No black triangle was found after treatment with some IPR in front teeth.
- Lip posture and facial profile were improved after front teeth retraction.
- The shape of chin was much better after treatment.