- Age: 16
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 24 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 43 + 12 + 11 = 66
- Mandibulary: 30 + 7 + 11 = 48
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Patient presented with a Class II malocclusion, open bite, and low MPA.
- Bilateral sequential distalization was planned: 3.1 mm for left side and 4.1 mm for right side were prescribed.
- Class I molar/ canine were achieved with Class II elastics.
- Class II molar correction using sequential distalization protocol is very predictable with Invisalign treatment.