- Age: 27
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 23 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 47 + 29 + 22 = 98
- Mandibulary: 47 + 29 + 22 = 98
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- The patient's chief complaint was that he wanted to improve his convex profile. His mental muscles were tense when he closed his lips. The molar relationship is Angle class I malocclusion. The upper and lower dental arch had mild crowding.
- Analysis of his lateral radiographs revealed that his upper and lower anterior teeth were protrusive (U1-SN 114°； L1-MP 110°). His maxilla was skeletal protrusive (87°) and the mandible plane was low angle (SN-MP 25°). The 4 first premolars were extracted to improve the convex profile.
- Based on G6, several optimized attachments were changed into traditional rectangular attachments to enhance retention.
- At the same time, the vertical over-correction of anterior teeth was designed, and the torque over-correction of anterior teeth was added to help achieve better control of the torque and vertical height of anterior teeth throughout the treatment.
- Two TADs were used to enhance the molar anchorage.
- Finally, his profile was improved, and a good occlusion relationship was achieved.