Class II div 2, Increased overjet, Deep bite, Narrow arches, Maxillary midline deviation, Mandibular midline deviation, Crowding
Pre Mandibular advancement phase,
Leveling Curve of Spee,
Elastics: Class II,
Courtesy of Dr M. Lama, 2023
- Age: 14
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Teen with MA
Total Treatment Time
- 15 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 47 + 41 = 88
- Mandibulary: 47 + 41 = 88
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- First, a Pre-ma phase was completed to procline the upper incisors and generate a greater overjet to produce the advance.
- At this stage, leveling of the Spee curve was planned.
- Then, Mandibular advancement was planned.
- In the Additional Aligners stage, on the right side, class II elastics were used to achieve a Clase I, and, on the left side, vertical elastics were used to maintain the results.