- Age: 15
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Moderate
Total Treatment Time
- 13 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 23 + 15 + 11 = 49
- Mandibulary: 23 + 18 + 14 = 55
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- This Invisalign Moderate case was finished in 13 months.
- Invisalign worked well in the correction of the Bolton index discrepancy.
- Lower anterior teeth were moved to the left by 1.5mm and corrected the mid-line shift.
- Leveled Curve of Spee.
- Inclined 13 and 23 were fully corrected by IPR after aligner treatment.
- Normal overjet and overbite relationships were achieved with normal canine guidance.