- Age: 30
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Assist
Total Treatment Time
- 21 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 47 + 16 = 63
- Mandibulary: 40 + 12 = 52
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- For the first stage, the desired effect was achieved with molar distalization for partial spatial alignment. Leveling of the curve of Spee improved the deep bite.
- The second stage was successfully completed using a small amount of IPR. The dental arch morphology was adjusted to improve the smile line. Clinical treatment with lip training improved the gummy smile.
- After the posterior bite reached class I, the bilateral occlusion was more balanced than before treatment.
- This resulted in more balanced facial muscles and prevented aggravation trends for face-size change.