- Age: 24
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 22 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 48 + 19 + 17 = 84
- Mandibulary: 52 + 22 + 20 = 94
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Invisalign is good for molar distalization and space closure.
- The upper molars were distally moved by 2mm.
- The upper front teeth were retracted by 8mm.
- Class II elastics were used to enhance maxillary anchorage and help retract upper incisors.
- The upper arch was expanded by 1mm per side at the posterior area.
- No black triangle was shown after retraction by doing some IPR.
- Molar and canine relationships were both adjusted.