- Age: 25
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Moderate
Total Treatment Time
- 12 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 19 + 21 = 40
- Mandibulary: 19 + 25 = 44
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship maintained
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Expansion and IPR were used to relieve crowding and rotation.
- A power chain and button stabilized #12 rotation and elastics were used in combination to adjust the dental midline.
- This patient's treatment was very smooth and comfortable.