- Age: 46
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 19 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 61 + 20 = 81
- Mandibulary: 61 + 20 = 81
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Modify the upper arch form from square to ovoid.
- Close all spaces in the lower arch.
- Upright lower posterior teeth and level the lower curve of Spee prior to space closure to ensure better predictability (not address too many movements in the same tooth at the same time).
- Use elastics to settle the posterior open bite.
- Use fake attachment on the occlusal surface of lower posterior teeth to help upright them by intruding the distal portion.