- Age: 10
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign First
Total Treatment Time
- 5 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 21
- Mandibulary: 17
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other
- Mandibular: Other
- Class I relationship maintained
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- The treatment goal for this case was to obtain permanent tooth eruption space as the first priority.
- The mandibular right molar was characteristically inclined inward, and it was determined that good dentition was achieved by expansion treatment with optimal attachment.
- A good dentition was achieved with the expectation of a good permanent canine relationship. Permanent tooth replacement should be closely monitored in the future.