- Age: 28
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 25 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 34 + 17 = 51
- Mandibulary: 34 + 17 = 51
Aligner Wear time
- 2 weeks
- Maxillary: Vivera
- Mandibular: Vivera
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement ofoverbite
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Lower Wisdom teeth were extracted as a requirement in order to Clincheck Plan " LOWER SECUENTIAL DISTALISATION "
- Esthetic Start was planned at clincheck from L1 to L5 in order to obtain partial alignement of lower anterior teeth in order to motivate the patient and obtain a high compliance aligner + class III elastics during the total treatment time.
- During the Esthetic start we also plan " 4 in a Row" as can be seen at initial treatment Clincheck. " 4 in a row " is the bucal and lingual movement necessary in order to align lower premolars and molars " in a straight line " .The main aim of 4 in a row is to prepare the lower premolars and molars in a staright line so at L6 we can start to do pure distalisation.In my experience distalisation movement is much more predictable when we do a pure distal movement compared to when we do a combined movement of either expansión+distalisation or / lingual movement+ distalisation.
- Mesialization of upper anterior and posterior teeth.
- Full time aligner wear + Class III elastics during total treatment time.
- Sequential bevelled attachments are placed at lower 2Molar and 1 Molar at the stage they finish and stop distalisation.
- Staging Upper arch : a ) Expansion-Mesialisation and upper anterior alignment b) Optimized Extrusión attachments at Upper canines and incisors for open bite correction.
- Full Class III molar and canine was corrected with the following combination : a) Lower Sequential Distalisation b) Upper Arch Mesialisation of posterior and anterior teeth c) Full time aligner+ Class III elastics wear during total treatment time.