- Age: 13
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 15 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 22 + 15 = 37
- Mandibulary: 18 + 15 = 33
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Vivera
- Mandibular: Vivera
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Significant improvement ofoverbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This is a Teen Teen case treated with Functional appliance first to correct skeletal discrepancy.
- After 1 year of Bionator Tx, finish this case by Invisalign Full option.
- It's valuable to use 2 -stage treatment in adolescent which can made Tx difficulty from hard to easy.
- Total Tx time is 12M Bionator with 15M Invisalign treatment.