- Age: 29
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 1 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 23
- Mandibulary: 29
Aligner Wear time
- 2 weeks
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Other Clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- The reason for the visit of the patient was to improve the appearance of her smile.
- The Arnett's analysis (STCA) had shown a nasal prominence so the goal was to solve the maxillary and mandibular crowding without draw back the upper labial. However, the presence of a thin gingival biotype prevented to solve the crowding by incisal flaring.
- The appropriate resolution key is in the dental stripping was performed at each stage in a precise and punctual manner.
- The excellent patient's cooperation in the management of aligners (22hrs. / day) made it possible to fully achieve their goals.