- Age: 33
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 24 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 40 + 17 + 14 = 71
- Mandibulary: 40 + 17 + 24 = 81
- Maxillary: Vivera
- Mandibular: Vivera
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Aligner wear time: 2-weeks
- Other results achieved: 1. With Invisalign Technique we have achieved Full Class I molar and canine bilateral with normal overjet and overbite achieved WITH A VERY CONSERVATIVE ALTERNATIVE : No surgery,no fixed appliance , No extraction,,,, just " Sequential Lower Arch Distalisation ". Lower wisdom teeth and full day compliance Aligner + Class III elastics is requiered2.Upper arch maxilary expansión
3.Root Control attachment UR1 in order to correct tipping teeth UR1.
4.Clincheck Esthetic Start strategy : Aligners L1 to L7 we achive partial alignment of lower anterior teeth in order to motivate the patient with short term esthetic results before starting lower arch sequential lower molar-premolar-canine and finally lower incisor distalisation.
5.Upper arch Crowding and lateral Posterior Crossbite( left side )was resolved with Expansion. No uper IPR was requiered.
6.Anterior Cross Bite was resolved with a combination of : Lower arch distalisation ( principal space achiever) + IPR 0.5mm lower anterior ( incisors and canines) + Upper incisor proclination.
7.High Patient Compliance is required. Full day 22 hours aligner+class III elastics.
8.Treatment aligner change every 14 days.
9.Refinement aligner change every 7 days.