- Age: 52
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 7 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 21
- Mandibulary: 21
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Other Clear
- Mandibular: Other Clear
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Prior to Invisalign treatment, the ceramo-metal crowns were replaced with temporary methycrylate crowns, in order to allow for attainment of a proper Bolton ratio.
- The size methycrylate crowns were fabricated close to the proper form for the upper incisors and the material facilitated further interproximal reduction. Invisalign treatment was planned with retraction of the incisors. IPR of upper and lower incisors was necessary to allow for retraction of the lower incisors and in the upper arch for proper width of the incisors.
- To reduce the deep overbite, intrusion of the upper incisors was carried out. The torque of the incisors was maintained in the Clincheck Treatment Plan as a form of overtreatment.
- With the placement of the final restoration on the upper incisors, Vivera retainers will be fabricated for her.