- Age: 8
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Lite
Total Treatment Time
- 2 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 14
- Mandibulary: 14
Aligner Wear time
- 5 days
- Maxillary: Other
- Mandibular: Other
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- The aligners are replaced every 5 days, both arch superior than in the inferior.
- The aligners were worn 21 hours a day, but instead of classic other appliances, they showed some advantages such as limited intraoral space occupied, excellent tolerability, no interference with phonation, maximum control of tooth movement.
- An exceptional compliance was achieved.
- After correction of malocclusion, the patient’s aesthetic and periodontal condition improved more and more, with enlargement of the free gingival margin, which suggests that adequate tooth positioning within the socket and the action of masticatory forces on the long axis of the tooth had a favorable effect on regeneration of bone and gingival tissue