- Age: 33
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Lite
Total Treatment Time
- 14 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 14 + 12 = 26
- Mandibulary: 14 + 12 = 26
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera
- Mandibular: Vivera
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- This is a difficult case to treat with invisalign Lite option.
- This is a skeletal Class III with open bite and X-bite , upper crowding and lower spacing case.
- The clincheck design contains G4 feature to resolve open bite by anterior extrusion.
- Relieve crowding and reduce black triangle by IPRs.
- Anterior X-bite and open bite are corrected by Class III and vertical elastics assisted.