- Age: 36
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 22 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 44 + 26 = 70
- Mandibulary: 44 + 26 = 70
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Vivera
- Class I relationship achieved
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement ofoverbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- The patient has bone Class II malocclusion and mandibular retrognathia with deep Spee curve.
- So I planed to distalise upper molars sequencely and lower maxillary & mandicular anterior teeth. Finally I got very good result and the overjet decrease from 7.5mm to 3.0mm.
- I added the upper anterior teeth torque in ChinCheck plan to trigger out Power Ridges.
- It helped me to control upper anterior teeth to avoid roots out of bone.
- I monitored the patient periodontitis all the treatment time and had very good controlling on it.