- Age: 19
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 15 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 35
- Mandibulary: 15
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera
- Mandibular: Vivera
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- I've done the extrations when we already had Invisalign aligners with pontic to mask the holes.
- I cemented traditional bottons on 36 and 46 to use 2nd class elastics medium force between precision cuts on 23 and 13 and the bottons.
- I saw tis patient every two month beacause she is a med student and lives far from me.
- In only 18 monts without refinement we archieved all our goals and also the 0.1 space predicted between 23 and 25 has closed itself in the meanwhile of the arrive of the Vivera retaniers.
- We were both so proud of this goal.
ClinCheck treatment plan
- Power Ridge Feature on Buccal 3.1 (LL1)
- Optimized Rotation Attachment (G3) on Buccal 1.3 (UR3), Buccal 1.5 (UR5), Buccal 1.6 (UR6), Buccal 1.7 (UR7), Buccal 2.2 (UL2), Buccal 2.3 (UL3), Buccal 2.5 (UL5), Lingual 3.3 (LL3)
- Optimized Extrusion Attachment (G3) on Buccal 4.4 (LR4)
- Optimized Root Control Attachments (G4) on Buccal 3.3 (LL3)
- Pressure Areas (G5) on Lingual 4.1 (LR1), Lingual 4.2 (LR2), Lingual 3.1 (LL1), Lingual 3.2 (LL2), Lingual 3.3 (LL3)
- First premolar extraction solution for maximum anchorage (G6) on Buccal 1.4 (UR4), Lingual 1.4 (UR4), Buccal 2.4 (UL4), Lingual 2.4 (UL4)
- Power Arm Feature (G6) on Buccal 1.3 (UR3), Buccal 1.4 (UR4), Buccal 1.5 (UR5), Buccal 1.6 (UR6), Buccal 1.7 (UR7), Lingual 1.3 (UR3), Lingual 1.4 (UR4), Lingual 1.5 (UR5), Lingual 1.6 (UR6)
Download ADF files: Initial