- Class I relationship achieved
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
Total treatment Time
- 7 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 20
- Mandibular: 28
Aligner wear time
- At the end of treatment the anterior crossbite has been corrected, the overjet and overbite were in normal values.
- The author obtained little skeletal improvements, as Witts value from -7mm to -3mm; the final values were: SNA 83°, SNB 81°, ANB 2°. The mandibular angle at the beginning of treatment was 30°, after treatment it was 28°.
- The best results were the correct inclination of lower and upper incisors: Sup/SN from 103° to 110°; Inf/ML from 92° to 87°.