- Age: 12
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 24 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 30 + 19 + 20 = 69
- Mandibulary: 30 + 10 + 19 = 59
Aligner Wear time
- first treatment changes every 14 days, refinements changes every 10 days.
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- The patient has used class II elastics for 24 hours on the right side and elastic class II overnight on the left side.
- After the treatment a bleaching treatment was done.