I think we only achived the satisfactory result (me and the client), because mainly of the extense use of Class II elastics, that helped not loosing any of the spaces created only by IPRs, without expanding arches (It was decided that her face is slim and already shows a lot of her teeth buccally). So by using elastics all the time, we managed to reduce the overjet,upper incisors proclination, helped not loosing anchorage and helped to solve the crowding without any proclination of lower incisors.The client wore religiously Class II elastics throughout the whole treatment, from start to end.The midline was not improved a lot, although it was defined in the additional aligners´ clincheck to make them less assymetric. In the additional aligners I tried to make them more coincident and improve also minor rotations left, and also to improve the levelling of the inferior arch. The levelling and rotations improved, but the midline didn´t a lot. But the client didn´t care since from the beginning about the lack of coincidence of the midline. It was not a initial goal of treatment.
This site is optimized for viewing on IE10, IE11, and the latest Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge browsers