- Age: 32
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Lite
Total Treatment Time
- 6 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 14
- Mandibulary: 14
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship maintained
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- First of all. proper clin check is very important.
- Secondly, the patient strictly followed instruction.
- She was instructed to check every aligners whether they fitted well or not.
- She always kept her aligners fit well.
ClinCheck treatment plan
- Optimized Rotation Attachment (G3) on Buccal 2.3 (UL3), Buccal 2.4 (UL4), Buccal 2.5 (UL5), Buccal 4.4 (LR4), Buccal 3.3 (LL3)
- Optimized Extrusion Attachment (G3) on Buccal 1.4 (UR4), Buccal 3.4 (LL4)
- Optimized Root Control Attachments (G4) on Buccal 1.5 (UR5), Buccal 4.5 (LR5), Buccal 3.3 (LL3)
Download ADF files: Initial