- Age: 21
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 25 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 22 + 28 = 50
- Mandibulary: 22 + 28 = 50
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Vivera
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Patient has a Class II relationship with a posterior crossbite and anterior openbite.
- The posterior crossbite was corrected using posterior dental expansion.
- In the first set of aligners we decided to correct the anterior open bite with posterior intrusion, there was no need for TAD´s.
- The class II relationship was improved doing posterior IPR and intermaxilar elastics during the night.