- Age: 38
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 14 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 23 + 20 = 43
- Mandibulary: 25 + 20 = 45
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Vivera
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Patient has a class I relationship with a posterior crossbite and anterior openbite.
- The posterior crossbite was corrected using posterior dental expansion.
- In the first set of aligners we decided to correct the anterior open bite with posterior intrusion, there was no need for TAD´s. And we did an IPR of 0.5mm between 1.1 and 2.1 to reduce the black triangle between those teeth.