- Age: 44
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 5 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 20
- Mandibulary: 20
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera
- Mandibular: Vivera
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- I decided to correct the midline deviation using anterior and posterior IPR to avoid elastics and have a shorter treatment time.
- Despite having some diastema I requested extra IPR between these teeth in aligner number 17 (0.2mm to 0.3mm).
- I did not use this IPR, the idea is to reach an overcorrection to close the diastema, and thus ensure a stronger point of contact. Due to this I finished the treatment with upper aligner number 20.
- I did not need to use the overcorrection aligners and there was no need of additional aligners.
ClinCheck treatment plan
- Power Ridge Feature on Buccal 4.1 (LR1), Buccal 4.2 (LR2), Buccal 3.1 (LL1), Buccal 3.2 (LL2)
- Optimized Rotation Attachment (G3) on Buccal 1.4 (UR4), Buccal 2.4 (UL4), Buccal 4.4 (LR4)
- Optimized Root Control Attachments (G4) on Buccal 3.3 (LL3)
- Pressure Areas (G5) on Lingual 4.1 (LR1), Lingual 4.2 (LR2), Lingual 3.1 (LL1), Lingual 3.2 (LL2), Lingual 3.3 (LL3)
- Optimized DeepBite Attachments for Anchorage (G5) on Buccal 4.5 (LR5), Buccal 3.5 (LL5)
Download ADF files: Initial