- Age: 14
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 17 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 85 + 14 = 99
- Mandibulary: 19 + 14 = 33
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera
- Mandibular: Vivera
- Class I relationship achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- The orthodontic results compare favourably with what would have been obtained with the use of fixed appliances and Class II correctors or two phase orthodontic treatment, where a functional appliance is
used for the first phase.
- The treatment time was equivalent or less than that achievable with fixed appliances or two phase treatment.
- Overjet measured 12mm, and the buccal segments required A-P correction of approximately 5 mm, in addition with deep bite, which required careful control for the correction of Class II malocclusions.
- Treatment involved the use of Invisalign aligners and Class II elastics. Invisalign treatment with sequential distalisation and Class II elastics resulted in a favorable outcome for this patient.