- Age: 19
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Lite
Total Treatment Time
- 7 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 14
- Mandibulary: 14
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera
- Mandibular: Vivera
- Class I relationship maintained
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This patient is a clinical case of orthodontic relapse. She is unsatisfied of a bad position of tooth 4.3; it appears out of the lower arch. The lower arch is crowded and the upper one is contracted.
- It was decided to bring the 4.3. into the arch, using especially the streeping to not modify the good posterior closure; and to enlarge the upper arch to harmonize the mandible-cranial relathionship.