- Age: 17
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Submission Option: Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 17 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 32 + 17 = 49
- Mandibulary: 32 + 17 = 49
Aligner Wear time
- Progressive Aligner change protocol.( 14 day -10 day-7 day). At Refinement period 7 day change aligner interval.
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement ofoverbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- 1.Sequential lower arch distalisation ( tooth by tooth ) is the key factor to go from Class Molar and canine into Class I Molar and Canine.
2.Esthetic start motivation from stages L1 to L6 prior starting sequential lower distalisation.
3.Esthetic start motivation goal is to improve the lower anterior crowding in the first stages which patients appreciate and motivates them.
4.Lingual bevelled attachments at lower incisors allows us extra anchorage during sequential distalisation of lower molars and premolars.
5.Molar anchorage attachments: Once the second lower molars and first lower molars finish distalisation we place a bevelled attachment at the buccal surface of the molars increasing aligner fitness and anchorage for the upcoming premolars and lower anterior to be distalised.
6.Upper Maxilla posterior expansion.
7.***One of the key factor is that with lower arch distalisation we achieve overjet which is crucial in order to improve the lower incisor torque and to retract upper incisors improving esthetic inclination.The goal is to achieve 131 interincisal angle at the end of treatment.
8.Full time 22 hour per day aligner and class III elastics is requiered.
9.Vivera Retainer upper and lower arch (night time wear)
10.Fixed lingual retainer 3-3 .