- Age: 47
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Lite
Total Treatment Time
- 8 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 14 + 14 = 28
- Mandibulary: 14 + 14 = 28
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera
- Mandibular: Vivera
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Move lower dental midline to the right 2 mm. to correspond with upper dental midline and use 2.4 as 2.3 since 2.3 is missing.
- Finish with premolars and molars marginal ridge level each other, and proximal contact being positional occlusion.
- After finish first treatment, there were some dumping of the anterior teeth due to attempting closing all space.
- So the refinement was performed to add some lingual root torque of the anterior teeth.