- Age: 15
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Submission Option: Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 15 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 17 + 9 + 10 = 36
- Mandibulary: 18 + 9 + 8 = 35
Aligner Wear time
- The first set of aligners were changed every 2 weeks The Additional Aligners were changed every week
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This case was very challenging for me because the patient wanted not only to improve the crowded teeth but to improve his profile.
- The main issue was to solve the crowding of the lower teeth and performing intrusion of both the upper and lower incisors.
- In order to correct the Spee curve some extrusion of the lateral sectors was needed and the conventional bite ramps helped.
- The patient wore his aligners and elastics the right amount of time
- Class II elastics full time on the left side and only at night on the right side.